All THREE of the following steps of the Epsom & Ewell Colts FC Registration Process MUST be followed to register a new player for your Colts team. ONLY when these three steps are fully complete will that player will be eligible to play for Epsom & Ewell Colts FC
A. Direct parents to the website to complete an application to join the Club https://epsomcolts1.clubbuzz.co.uk/join.
B. Email [email protected] with the following information for the new player to confirm registration:
- Player Full Name
- Team Name e.g. U16 Whites
Once the application is received and accepted the parent will receive a link via email to complete their son / daughter’s medical record and set their password.
PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEES
Managers must direct the parent(s) to the following Colts website page for full details and to pay the initial fee by using the pay now tab:
1. A minimum of 50% of fees must be paid by 1 August.
2. Full Registration Fees remain payable if the player joins between 1 September and 30 November.
Please email [email protected] if there is a new player joining your team after the turn of the year for advice on the amount of Registration Fee to pay.
3. For players reregistering with the club, pro rata payments must be fully paid by 1 Sept.
4. For new players NO pro rata arrangements will be accepted if joining 1 December or later, therefore fees must be paid in full.
Contact: [email protected]
All registrations are completed online.
Managers must provide the following:
- A digital photo in a standard jpeg file type (head & Shoulder) which will be compressed to 200×200. The photo must be clear and visible and jpeg filed in the players name.
- Proof of age for all new players in the for m of a digital copy of a passport or birth certificate.
- Registration emails must include the following information if not already provided at stage 2.
- The Team name
- Player Name
- Parent email address
- Player date of birth
Managers must have the minimum number of players by 31 July e.g. 9 for 9aside, 11 for 11aside.
SURREY COUNTY WOMEN & GIRLS LEAGUE REGISTRATION:
Contact: Will Cooper – [email protected]uk
PLEASE NOTE: If a new player is not registered correctly or paid any fees, the player will NOT be covered by the club’s insurance and therefore not eligible to play for a team.